Links - Updated Feb 17, 2022
- The Center for Progressive Reform is a leading nonprofit research and educational organization dedicated to protecting health, safety, and the environment through analysis and commentary.
Coronavirus Website Created by 17 year-old Avi Schiffmann in the State of Washington, USA - ncov2019.live
- Mark and Maria Haswell, of California, founded SpreadKindness.org which is an organization dedicated to encouraging and empowering people
to practice kindness in their everyday lives. SpreadKindness.org provides individuals and groups with tools, ideas, projects and events that help
make the world a kinder place. We endorse what they are doing and encourage you to visit their site.
Our Side (In Memory of Larry S. MacDonald) - www.our-side.net
- Larry MacDonald was born on the Fourth of July, 1926. He died on Flag Day, June 14, 2011. Larry's passion for peace inspired me to
develop www.BeAnInstrumentOfPeace.com. He wrote a book, Our Side, which he hopes you will read. It can be read on his website,
our-side.net. In my humble opinion, this book should be required reading for all of our world's leaders.
Ebenezer United Church of Christ - ebenezerucc.org
- A special church in Sheboygan, Wisconsin which encourages inclusive theology and inclusive living.
No matter who you are or where you are in life's journey, you are welcome at Ebenezer United Church of Christ.
- An excellent organization dedicated to providing children with positive
learning and exploration experiences.
British Broadcasting Company - www.bbc.com
- For another perspective on world news from a news agency which isnít influenced by USA politicians, this site is a must.
The Magic House (St. Louis Childrenís Museum - www.magichouse.org
Minnesota Childrenís Museum - www.mcm.org
- Truly one of the most wonderful childrenís museumís in the USA. They were an inspiration while I was deeply involved with our local childrenís museum in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
- The Open Society Institute (OSI) is a private operating and grant-making foundation
based in New York City that serves as the hub of the Soros foundations network, a
group of autonomous foundations and organizations in more than 50 countries. OSI
and the network implement a range of initiatives that aim to promote open societies by
shaping government policy and supporting education, media, public health, and human
and womenís rights, as well as social, legal, and economic reform. To diminish and
prevent the negative consequences of globalization, OSI seeks to foster global open
society by increasing collaboration with other non-governmental organizations,
government and international institutions.
- Living peacefully is something which is learned. Seeds Of Peace works with
young people from all over the world, teaching them about peaceful living and
training them to be leaders who will work toward peace in our world.
- Even though I am not a Catholic, I found this site quite helpful.
- Another helpful prayer site.
United Church of Christ - www.ucc.org
- Few religions welcome EVERYONE. I am blessed to be a part of one which does. The United Church of Christ is committed to including everyone in the
unifying adventure of exploring ways in which God is still speaking to us. This is another example of how we can be instruments of peace in a world which
is hungry for an end to war and the suffering, pain and hopelessness it brings to our lives.
- On April 17, 2004, I met Vicky Emerson at the American Club in Kohler. During the Spring Flower Show, she was playing her original compositions on the grand piano. Vicky is a gifted artist from Minnesota and her beautiful music can be purchased on her website.